- RAC, the breakdown service, has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty to its £12 million ad account after a controversial and protracted pitch.
- Arcadia, the high-street retail group owned by Sir Philip Green, has awarded its £4 million media planning and buying account to the WPP agency Maxus after a final shoot-out against Total Media.
- Direct Line Group is consolidating its estimated £11 million direct marketing business into MRM Meteorite.
- Olson wins Alzheimer's Association.
- Right Guard moves to RT+P.
- McGarryBowen lands spot on Procter & Gamble roster.
Tags: Procter & Gamble, Dentsu, Aussie, McGarryBowen, Right Guard, RT+P, TBWA Düsseldorf, Red Tettemer + Partners, Henkel, Olson, Alzheimer’s Association, TG Madison, OgilvyOne, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Direct Line Group, MRM Meteorite, Maxus, Arcadia, WPP, Arena Media, Carat, th