- Superdry, the clothing brand, has appointed iCrossing to handle its global paid and natural search accounts.
- The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity has hired Joint as its strategy and creative agency.
- BETC has landed Diet Coke's estimated £40 million ad account in North-West Europe and the Nordics after a pitch. The agency's London and Paris offices won the business after pitching jointly against Publicis' Paris office.
- Partners Andrews Aldridge has been appointed to handle the £6 million pan-European advertising account for the Marriott Hotels Group.
- Pets at Home, the UK's biggest chain of pet stores, has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account.
- Fox International Channels has reappointed Walker Media to handle its £3 million media planning and buying for the National Geographic Channel just six months after selecting WPP's M/SIX.
- Sovereign\Santander picks new agency.
- Moet & Chandon selects BRPR.
Tags: Moet & Chandon, BRPR, Sovereign, Santander, Mullen, SapientNitro, Arnold Worldwide, Walker Media, Fox International Channels, National Geographic Channel, M/SIX, WPP, Pets at Home, EHS 4D, Partners Andrews Aldridge, PAA, Marriott Hotels Group, The Red Brick Road, Anom