- Everything Everywhere is consolidating its advertising account into Publicis Groupe's Saatchi & Saatchi.
- TxtLoan, the high-interest, short-term loan company, has hired VCCP and MediaVest after a pitch to handle its respective advertising and media accounts ahead of a major marketing drive.
- Duracell, the Procter & Gamble battery brand, has picked Grey London to handle its estimated £15 million global advertising account, ending a three-decade relationship with Ogilvy & Mather.
- Hertz, the global car rental company, has extended its relationship with media agency Initiative after a competitive pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
- Clearblue, the pregnancy and fertility products brand, has appointed Proximity London to handle its global digital account.
- Viking River Cruises has appointed M&C Saatchi and Walker Media to its UK and US advertising and media accounts respectively.
- JWT London has landed the digital account for the Nestle chocolate brand Aero.
- The NSPCC has appointed Inferno to handle its £5 million fundraising ad account.
Tags: Inferno, NSPCC, Rapp, JWT London, Aero, Nestle, Skive, M&C Saatchi, Walker Media, Viking River Cruises, Leo Burnett Group, Arc, Proximity, Clearblue, Swiss Precision Diagnostics, Hertz, Initiative, Duracell, Procter & Gamble, P&G, Grey London, Ogilvy & Mather, O&M, Team WP