- London & Partners, the promotional organisation for London, has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle a campaign to encourage visitors to come to the capital after the success of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- AllSaints, the fashion label, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle its £2 million advertising account and BMB Media, the agency's media division, to its media business, without a pitch.
- Coca-Cola has appointed Leo Burnett's luxury division, Atelier, to handle its pan-European advertising account for Glacéau Vitaminwater.
- Tullamore Dew, the Irish whiskey brand, has hired Karmarama to handle its global digital advertising and social media business after a pitch.
- Adam & Eve/DDB has won the £5 million advertising and digital account for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
Tags: RKCR/Y&R, London & Partners, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, London 2012 Olympic, BMB, AllSaints, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Coca-Cola Company, Leo Burnett Group, Atelier, Glacéau Vitaminwater, Droga5, Karmarama, Tullamore Dew, William Grant & Sons, Karma Communications, McCann Dublin, Adam & Eve/DDB, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, VW, VCCP