- MEC has won the media planning and buying account for the holiday company Butlins, after a review of the £5 million business.
- Center Parcs, which spends £5 million on advertising, has appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle a brand repositioning brief.
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been appointed as the lead agency on a campaign to combat global hunger for a coalition of major charities including Oxfam, Christian Aid, Save the Children and Unicef.
- Samsung has appointed Jam to handle the global social media account for its new Galaxy Camera.
- MPG Media Contacts has won the £2 million media planning and buying account for the estate agent Your Move.
Tags: MEC, Butlins, WPP, ZenithOptimedia, OMD, Bourne Leisure, Center Parcs, 18 Feet & Rising, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, BMB, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, AMV BBDO, Oxfam, Christian Aid, Save the Children, Unicef, Samsung, Galaxy Camera, Jam, Engine, MPG Media Contacts, Your Move