- The NSPCC has hired OMD to handle its £8 million consolidated media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UNIMoo
- LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed Steak to the digital marketing account for its general insurance business.
- Archibald Ingall Stretton has landed Vodafone's loyalty marketing business as the brand looks to launch a burst of activity ahead of Christmas.
- Dare has won a place on the Coca-Cola roster and landed a digital content creation project for the main brand.
- The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its advertising account.
- FDA picks 6 agencies to handle anti-tobacco ads.
- Hyundai's Dedicated Shop, Innocean, Lands First Non-Auto Client in the U.S.
Tags: NSPCC, OMD, MPG Media Contacts, Maxus, MPG Media Contacts, Steak, LV=, Harvest Digital, AIS, Archibald Ingall Stretton, Vodafone VIP, Dare, Coca-Cola Company, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, AMV BBDO, FSCS, The Financial Services Compensation Scheme, DLKW Lowe, M&C Saatchi, FDA, Grey, Mullen, Draftfcb, Campbell-Ewald, American Legacy Foundation, Riester, Innocean, FootJoy