- Unilever has awarded the global advertising account for its Dove Men+Care range to Bartle Bogle Hegarty's London and New York offices without a pitch.
- The Corner has been hired by the Bullitt Group to launch its range of Caterpillar mobile phones globally, after a pitch.
- DHL, the logistics company, has hired Razorfish as its global lead digital agency.
- Beta has been appointed as the pan-European lead digital agency for the Avis and Budget car rental brands.
- Allianz Group, the financial services company, has appointed Grey London to handle its advertising account.
- Amira Group, India's largest privately owned rice company, has appointed Engine to handle a multi-million-pound campaign to launch the brand in the UK.
- Center Parcs, the UK holiday park operator, has appointed Walker Media to its estimated £5 million integrated media planning and buying business after a four-way pitch.
- SABMiller, the global brewing giant, has consolidated the UK advertising arrangements for its Peroni Nastro Azzurro brand into M&C Saatchi.
- Mysinglefriend.com, the dating website founded by the celebrity property renovator Sarah Beeny, has appointed Creature London and the media agency MNC ahead of its first TV ad campaign.
- The organising body for the Rugby League World Cup 2013 has appointed McCann Manchester to promote the tournament, following a pitch process.
- Zoopla Property Group, the online property portal, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its Primelocation brand.
Tags: Dove Men+Care, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, BBH London, Unilever, Ogilvy & Mather, O&M, The Corner, Bullitt Group, Caterpillar, DHL, Razorfish, BBDO Proximity, Interone, Beta, Avis Budget Group, BEC, Allianz Group, Grey London, Engine Strategy, Mischief, Partners Andrews Aldridge, PAA, Amira Group, Walker Media, Center Parcs, Vizeum, MPG Media Contacts, M/SIX, MediaCom, SABMiller, M&C Saatchi, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Havas Worldwide London, JWT London, Creature London, MNC, Mysinglefriend.com, McCann Manchester, Rugby League World Cup 2013, RLWC, BMB, Zoopla Property Group, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Primelocation