May 17, 2013
- Engine's WCRS has won the pan-European ad account for Betfair, after a four-way pitch involving WCRS, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and M&C Saatchi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z18Mk3
- Sudocrem, the nappy rash cream brand, has appointed independent advertising agency The Minimart to its £3m UK ad account as it looks to expand the brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10VKesJ
May 16, 2013
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the global advertising account for the shoe brand Clarks.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18NGR8V
- Danone, the dairy manufacturer, is to back its main brand with a CRM programme for the first time and has appointed Hypernaked to create and manage the initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17zRJIt
- Cockburn's, the port producer, has appointed The Corner to its UK and global advertising accounts after a three-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14sKVrQ
May 15, 2013
May 14, 2013
- Stobart Group, the UK-listed owner of road hauliers Eddie Stobart, has hired Lansons Communications to rebuild its reputation in the City.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17ZubKC
- Scholl, the world's largest foot care brand, owned by Reckitt Benckiser, has appointed LBi to redevelop its websites around the world.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Z9vRq
- Havas Worldwide San Francisco was named global agency of record for storage solution provider, Seagate.
- Without a review, Interbike International Bicycle Expo selected TDA_Boulder as its first-ever agency of record. An undisclosed budget will support print and online advertising, breaking this month.
- Dinan Engineering has named Kahn Media as its agency of record.
- Sopexa USA renewed a three-year contract with BNIC, the Cognac National Board, and added public relations and social media strategy duties to the mix.
- Struck was named digital creative agency for homebuilders, Lennar Corporation. The agency will be responsible for Lennar's national advertising and digital campaigns.
- El Al picks new U.S. agency, debuts 'Vacations' campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12vH4ZM
- LG shifts bulk of global media account to Havas from WPP.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13v4xwi
- Mindshare's winning streak continues with TGI Friday's win.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19k7ik6