October 18, 2012
Read more: http://bit.ly/RKhMVb
- Carat has landed the £35 million media planning and buying business for the crisp brand Pringles across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RbxlCV
- Barclays has consolidated its £11 million UK consumer DM account into Rapp.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RbxtCw
- William Hill has split its £14 million UK advertising account, appointing the start-up Fabula to handle the sports-betting side of the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VfCeAv
- Wellness Foods, the owner of Rowse Honey and Dorset Cereals, has appointed UM London to its £3 million media planning and buying account after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VaGETt
- CHI & Partners has won the advertising account for the charity Adopt A Better Way after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WtnQUL
- Laithwaite's Wine has consolidated its media planning and buying account into VCCP Media.