November 5, 2012
- BSkyB has retained SapientNitro and Table19 to work alongside its newly appointed below-the-line agency roster; Kittcat Nohr Nohr Digitas, Elvis and Inferno.
Read more: http://bit.ly/U47Jqe
- MediaCom has been awarded the Western Europe media account for the Goodyear and Dunlop brands snatching the £3.6m UK business from UM London.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SNG8xH
- Johnson & Johnson, the health and skincare company, has handed IPG's UM and GroupM's MEC its EMEA media planning and buying business, estimated to be worth £200 million.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WqbtK6
- The Department of Health has appointed OgilvyOne to its £50 million consolidated digital and direct account after a "winner-takes-all" pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YwPWxH
- Acer has appointed independent media agency DWA to handle the EMEA media planning and buying for its Aspire s7 campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Wr9nd5
- A-B InBev names AKQA first digital AOR in U.S.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RMAzva