November 8, 2012
- BBC Worldwide, the corporation's commercial arm, has appointed Karmarama to create a campaign to promote the launch of its Olympic Games DVD collection.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z6Ingr
- SCA has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £40 million global advertising account for its Tena range after a three-month review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WGirLg
- QualitySolicitors, the national legal brand, has moved its £15 million advertising account out of Team Saatchi and into Kindred.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SFdagn
- M2M has won the £5 million media planning and buying business for the bagged salad brand Florette after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TNBtf3
- Sears Holdings retains MPG as media lead.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Qr5odK
- Shell expands its JWT relationship.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RNJlcg