November 20, 2012
Read more: http://bit.ly/Sc6Spm
- Maxus has netted a three-year extension to its contract with BT for media planning and buying, estimated to be worth £75m.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Te73C2
- News Corp Australia has appointed Mediabrands' UM to handle the News Limited business, GroupM's Mediacom to Foxtel and Publicis' ZenithOptimedia to Twentieth Century Fox, after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XioFBt
- Olson wins Belize Tourism account.
- ROKKAN was named social agency of record for Sharp USA. The agency will be responsible for the brand’s social strategy and execution and will support several of Sharp’s products, including the AQUOS line of large screen LED TV’s and professional display products for business.
- Deutsch New York was named media agency of record for Chicago-based GrubHub, an online and mobile food ordering service.
- Catch New York was named agency of record for Loews Hotels & Resorts. The agency will handle all branding, marketing and media strategy, advertising, creative, digital and media planning and buying duties.
- The Auto Club Group, representing AAA clubs in 11 states and two U.S. territories, named The Richards Group as its agency of record. After participating in a review managed by Pile and Company, The Richards Group was awarded brand planning, creative development, media planning and buying, and digital marketing chores.
- Gilt selected Ocean Media as its media planning and buying agency of record.
- Keiler was tapped by World Fuel Services to handle marketing and advertising duties for its Business Aviation division.
- Brunner was named agency of record for Great Southern Wood Preserving. The agency will be responsible for all facets of Great Southern Wood’s advertising, including brand strategy, research, creative, media planning and buying, digital, and channel marketing.