January 7, 2013
- InterBev Group, the international arm of Thai drinks company ThaiBev, has handed a brief to Stir PR to raise the profile of Caorunn gin in the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/URqMbB
- Mondelez International, Kraft's rebranded snack business, has consolidated its UK digital roster into Elvis, Syzygy and Rehab.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WoDrzj
- McGarryBowen, Chicago, tapped for U.S. Tennis Association.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TY7OPv
- The Terri & Sandy Solution was named agency of record for the PEEPS brand.
- Barkley was named agency of record for Dairy Queen, following a four-month review. The agency will be responsible for all television creative in the U.S. and Canada. Grey previously handled the account.
- The South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism awarded BFG Communications its advertising contract. The agency will develop an integrated marketing campaign to promote South Carolina as a preferred travel destination.