January 22, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/11ODOeF
- Axa, the insurance and pensions group, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UQ3ORr
- Cashmere clothing brand, Pure Collection, has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton London to handle its integrated account.
- Vitamix blenders named the Chicago office of Cramer-Krasselt as its agency of record, following a review. The assignment will include brand strategy and positioning, advertising, media buying and planning as well as social media. A new campaign for the brand will debut this spring.
- ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water named Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners its agency of record, charged with creative and media chores. Catalyst will handle public relations efforts.
- UNO Chicago Grill named FORGE Worldwide as its agency. Boston-based NorBella will handle media planning and buying.
- Southeastern auto service chain Autobell Car Wash named BooneOakley, Charlotte as its advertising agency of record. Spending was not released. Work will include digital and social media initiatives, and outdoor and broadcast advertising. First work, targeting infrequent car washers, breaks in February.
- The Vail Film Festival hired Macias Media Group and Calvin Media Consulting to lead its public relations and corporate partnerships for the festival’s upcoming annual event.