January 24, 2013
- JC Penney taps R/GA for digital work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WQohFk
- Lee Jeans appoints new agency, plans anniversary push.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10P42xo
- Jam, the Engine agency, has landed the task of turning Mr Bean into a comedy star on mobile plaforms.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XCGVj3
- The Association of Train Operating Companies has appointed Carat to its media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VvjWYF
- Brave, the independent UK agency, has expanded its relationship with Panasonic with the capture of a global advertising brief for its Viera range of TVs.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yq6Oss