February 14, 2013
- French Connection is reviewing its creative arrangements after a split with 101, its agency for the past two years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WLcsTK
- Lidl has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £21 million UK advertising account, ahead of a brand campaign that it hopes will emulate the success of the rival discount retailer Aldi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12OMX7m
- Innocent, the smoothie-maker majority-owned by Coca-Cola, has appointed 101 to handle its £6 million advertising account ahead of a boost in marketing spend.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Wr4H3E
- General Mills has appointed McCann London to handle the UK and international advertising account for the Nature Valley cereal bar brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VXbdgp
- The Health Lottery has selected MediaCom to handle its media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ujx1GG
- Mullen picks up American Greetings.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12Ar3jY