February 21, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/YJ6kYR
- Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk as the global digital agency on Malibu.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zk8tMM
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up a global brief from Pirelli to promote its premium tyres after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11XEKie
- Kayak, the US-based travel search engine, has hired ZenithOptimedia to handle its digital and offline media planning and buying business across Europe, including the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/157stWl
- Creature London has picked up the £10 million ad account for Molson Coors' Carling.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13i7OvY
- Incumbents win global Jim Beam pitch.