- Google has moved its global advertising account for its Chrome browser out of Bartle Bogle Hegarty and into 72andSunny.
- Hmm, so did Grey take global duties on Pringles biz?
- Carat Manchester is believed to have picked up the £5 million media planning and buying business for Mirror Group, previously handled by Arena Media, without a pitch.
- Farrow & Ball, the luxury paint and wallpaper brand, has appointed M2M to its media planning and buying account for the UK, Western Europe and the US.
- Abbott Pharma spinoff selects Spark to handle $365 million media business.
Tags: Carat Manchester, Arena Media, Mirror Group, M2M, Farrow & Ball, 72andSunny, Google Chrome, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, BBH, Grey NY, Pringles, Procter & Gamble, Leo Burnett, Abbott Laboratories, Spark, Publicis Groupe, AbbVie
Category: Account Moves