February 26, 2013
- Kavli, makers of the Primula Cheese spread, has appointed Quiet Storm as its creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VLkjQz
- Albion has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the Frucor Beverages-owned brand V Energy Drinks following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XYLrIE
- Benjamin Moore & Company named The Martin Agency its agency of record, responsible for creative in North America and media planning and buying in the U.S. Print advertising debuts this month and the first full campaign from the agency rolls out later this year. Billings are undisclosed.
- Sherwin-Williams Paint and Sundries Brands selected Marcus Thomas as digital agency of record for its Dutch Boy, Purdy, Krylon and Pratt & Lambert brands.
- KSL Media was tapped to handle media buying and planning duties for WellPet.
- Heat was tapped by La Crema Winery to launch a marketing campaign, set to debut in May. Work will consist of print, digital, experiential, point-of-sale and trade development.
- TVGla was named digital creative agency of record for My Dirty Jobs.
- Delaware North Companies selected Dixon Schwabl as agency of record for all marketing communications and promotional initiatives at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, which is operated by Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts. The agency will handle creative marketing campaigns, promotions, special events, media buys and non-traditional marketing initiatives.
- Kelliher Samets Volk was named lead agency for Boston-based Mass Save. The Cadmus Group previously handled the account.
- Brolik added Upstage Video and Cheng Crowns to its client roster list.
- The International Yacht Restoration School in Newport, R.I. named FORGE worldwide as its agency of record.
- Biogenic Reagents, a renewable energy and clean technology company, selected Haberman to handle marketing communications and infographics development for sales and investor outreach.