March 7, 2013
- The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZgREDZ
- Heineken USA ends partnership with Mexican ad agency as English-language campaigns didn’t translate.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zu7aKQ
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People appoints Palmer Hargreaves for creative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZqnI6g
- Christie + Co names Smith & Milton as its creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WGC80l
- Scion turns to Wong, Doody to boost regional marketing.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WWdZss
- P&G moves Tampax to Publicis.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XWTFlh