- 18 Feet & Rising has joined Kopparberg's £4m advertising roster and is planning a "breakthrough" integrated campaign for the premium cider brand.
- Grey Group has retained its position as the global lead agency for Pringles following a pitch prompted by the brand's sale to Kellogg's last June.
- Brave, the creative agency, has extended its relationship with John Frieda-owner Kao UK to include digital and social media activity.
- HSBC has split its £400 million global creative account three-ways between Grey London, Saatchi & Saatchi and incumbent, JWT.
- Simmons bedding shifts media business to MEC.
- Walmart streamlines its PR agency relationships.
Tags: Kopparberg, 18 Feet & Rising, Grey Group, Kellogg Company, Kellogg's, Pringles, Brave, John Frieda, Kao UK , digital, social media, JWT, Grey London, Saatchi & Saatchi, S&S, HSBC, WPP, Simmons Bedding Co., MEC, Martin/Williams, GroupM, Walmart, GolinHarris, Cohn and Wolfe
Category: Account Moves