March 8, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/XvfwUC
- 18 Feet & Rising has joined Kopparberg's £4m advertising roster and is planning a "breakthrough" integrated campaign for the premium cider brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/X2IhKk
- Grey Group has retained its position as the global lead agency for Pringles following a pitch prompted by the brand's sale to Kellogg's last June.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YHiEvh
- Brave, the creative agency, has extended its relationship with John Frieda-owner Kao UK to include digital and social media activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VQnNTb
- HSBC has split its £400 million global creative account three-ways between Grey London, Saatchi & Saatchi and incumbent, JWT.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XXUlai
- Simmons bedding shifts media business to MEC.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10qhzvM
- Walmart streamlines its PR agency relationships.