March 12, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yfljwj
- Campbell Ewald poised to land Cadillac.
- Red Tettemer + Partners was awarded global brand creative duties for Reyka Vodka.Warsteiner beer tapped Amsterdam Worldwide to create a global campaign. The agency was selected, following a competitive pitch. The incumbent was Kolle Rebbe. The first campaign is expected to break in the US in the first half of 2014.
- Opportunity International tapped The Martin Agency to develop a global brand strategy and platform.
- Rebel Industries, Los Angeles, was awarded experiential duties for craft distiller Junior Johnson’s Midnight Moon Moonshine, a Piedmont Distillers brand. The nationwide program will kick off this spring.
- Following a three-month review, Thermafuse hair care products named BooneOakley as its advertising agency of record. The incumbent, Glint Advertising & Design, Hurst, Texas, did not compete. A budget of $1 million will go to trade print advertising, along with online and traditional direct marketing.
- Martin|Williams Advertising was named agency of record for Wolverine, a manufacturer of footwear and apparel. Martin|Williams will provide strategic marketing and creative services for its work, outdoor, heritage and apparel product lines. Billings were not disclosed.
- Firehouse was named agency of record for Blackmon Mooring, a provider of residential & commercial cleaning as well as disaster restoration. The agency will be responsible for strategic planning, brand and creative development, media planning, search and social media strategies across Blackmon Mooring’s markets in Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia and California.
- Preferred Mutual Insurance Company, a property and casualty insurance provider, has named Eric Mower + Associates as its agency of record.
- levin|bridge was named agency of record for Harman, a global provider of audio and infotainment solutions.