April 3, 2013
- Dentsu's Aegis Media has landed its first global win in the form of the £20m media planning and buying duties for British luxury fashion brand Burberry.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z8djdG
- Freixenet, the UK's best-selling sparkling wine brand, has appointed Fold7 to handle its UK advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13RaaaS
- Russian Standard Vodka has appointed Collective London to handle its global digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yvyyun
- Arena Media has picked up the media business for beauty and skin graft specialists Nanoblur.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XdpoBZ
- The English National Opera (ENO) has appointed the independent media agency Total Media ahead a "radical" marketing campaign to attract new audiences.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14Eosuy
- Whiskas and Fosters to work with new marketing communications agency Incahoots.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10wZWpS
- 22seven appoints Radar to drive brand roll-out.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12hYkBQ