April 5, 2013
- Mindshare has retained the £400m global planning and buying business for HSBC, four weeks after the bank split its creative account between JWT, Grey London and Saatchi & Saatchi.
- Albion has been picked to handle the branding and advertising brief for the £100m Hackney Fashion Hub development from Hackney Council and property developer Manhattan Loft Corporation.
- Trust My Garage appoints Bridge PR for brand launch.
- Kwik-Fit Group appoints Lateral for eCRM.
- McCann Worldgroup tipped to have won global China Telecom account.
- Max's hands US$60 million media business to Carat Philippines.
- Tiger Beer consolidates digital duties with iris Singapore.
- Ikea hands Match Media full media account.
- Miele selects Doug & Serge as AOR.
- George Brown chooses Cleansheet as AOR.
- Zulu Alpha Kilo lands Interac account.