- Webster Bank selected SapientNitro as its marketing agency of record. The agency will handle research and strategy development, website development, rich media and online creative, broadcast production, print and radio advertising along with media planning and buying.
- Stonyfield yogurt tapped Empower MediaMarketing as its media agency of record. The agency will handle all of Stonyfield’s paid media efforts and help Stonyfield with its search engine marketing and content marketing efforts.
- Nestlé USA named Marcus Thomas, Cleveland, as traditional and digital agency of record for its Buitoni North America brand of refrigerated pastas and sauces. First Buitoni work breaks in June, and will focus on digital, including Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, and on product integration and sponsorships within both print and broadcast media.
- French’s, a division of Reckitt Benckiser, has added TDA_Boulder to its roster as design agency, handling package design, print and non-traditional efforts for both existing products, including French’s Mustard, French’s French Fried Onions and French’s Worcestershire Sauce, and for a new product under development. Budget is undisclosed. First work, for French’s Mustard, breaks this month.
- Ecommerce retailer Ministry of Supply named Soldier Design as its first branding agency of record.
- Starcom joins Esurance media roster.
- Group M wins Nestle U.S. media account.
Tags: Soldier Design, Ministry of Supply, French’s, Reckitt Benckiser, TDA_Boulder, French Fried Onions, mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Nestlé USA, Marcus Thomas, Buitoni North America, Stonyfield, Empower MediaMarketing, Webster Bank, SapientNitro, Esurance, Starcom, Havas Media, reviews, Publicis Groupe, Group M, Nestle U.S., WPP, Zenith
Category: Account Moves