April 30, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZxzleT
- Procter & Gamble has moved its global Gillette advertising account into WPP's Grey, ending a relationship with BBDO of nearly five decades.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZPVExC
- The Leeds office of Carat has won the media planning and buying business for Chester Zoo following a consolidating pitch against MediaCom and Code Computerlove.
- Sony has appointed iris Worldwide as the company's creative agency for its audio products in Latin America. The appointment, made without a pitch, tasks iris with developing a strategy to target the Gen Y audience.
- Shmaltz Brewing Company, handcrafters of HE'BREW - The Chosen Beers and Coney Island Craft Lagers, hired Launchpad to handle a series of branding projects for its full line of craft brew brands. Initial work will launch this summer.
- Campbell Ewald has been selected as the talent acquisition marketing agency for Edward Jones financial services. The review, conducted by SRI, began last fall.
- Made Movement is launching a creative campaign this summer for Stonyfield yogurt. The agency is also working with ski resort Copper Mountain on a digital project that will launch the upcoming ski season.
- We Are Social was named global social media agency of record for online discount fashion retailer, THE OUTNET. The account, previously handled in-house, will be run out of We Are Social's NY office.
- Heat was named agency of record for MINI of San Francisco.
- The Watsons are working with Physique 57, a fitness company with studios in New York City, Beverly Hills and the Hamptons.
- Block & DeCorso was named agency of record for De Cecco USA, an Italian based pasta company. The agency will be responsible for both creative advertising and public relations for the De Cecco brand in the United States.
- After a month long review, LevLane was named agency of record for the newly formed Massage Envy Cleveland regional franchisee co-op.
- The Boston-based Businesses for Innovative Climate and Energy Policy (BICEP) has named Captains of Industry as its first agency of record.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10N1rFV
- Pep Boys gives iCrossing all of its digital work.