May 14, 2013
- Stobart Group, the UK-listed owner of road hauliers Eddie Stobart, has hired Lansons Communications to rebuild its reputation in the City.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17ZubKC
- Scholl, the world's largest foot care brand, owned by Reckitt Benckiser, has appointed LBi to redevelop its websites around the world.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Z9vRq
- Havas Worldwide San Francisco was named global agency of record for storage solution provider, Seagate.
- Without a review, Interbike International Bicycle Expo selected TDA_Boulder as its first-ever agency of record. An undisclosed budget will support print and online advertising, breaking this month.
- Dinan Engineering has named Kahn Media as its agency of record.
- Sopexa USA renewed a three-year contract with BNIC, the Cognac National Board, and added public relations and social media strategy duties to the mix.
- Struck was named digital creative agency for homebuilders, Lennar Corporation. The agency will be responsible for Lennar's national advertising and digital campaigns.
- El Al picks new U.S. agency, debuts 'Vacations' campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12vH4ZM
- LG shifts bulk of global media account to Havas from WPP.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13v4xwi
- Mindshare's winning streak continues with TGI Friday's win.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19k7ik6