May 29, 2013
- Staples leaves McCann after 9 years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10FJUcT
- McCann has been picked by Harrods to work on its brand campaign launch, among other projects, following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12OLQBj
- Premier Foods has appointed 101 to work as agency of record on the Cadbury Mini Rolls account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1752Mtc
- WaterAid, the development charity that promotes safe access to water, has appointed Now to handle its fundraising and brand communications.
Read more: http://bit.ly/117MFDU
- DDB 'disappointed' in Tourism Australia loss, two agencies take over.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13W0dq6
- Carat SA has been appointed to handle the media strategy and planning for global fast food giant Burger King.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16pYQDP
- Havas Media bags Neo Milk Products.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12ekOZd
- Lowe Lintas and Partners has been awarded the Go Air account in Mumbai.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17u5R6M
- Campbell's Soup adds GSD&M, Taxi to agency roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Z0Y1P