- For Goodness Shakes, the sports recovery brand, has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its advertising account.
- Sony Computer Entertainment UK has appointed Fever ahead of the launch of its PlayStation 4 games console.
- Fishburn Hedges has been appointed to handle the launch of Guardian Sustainable Business in the US.
- Nuffield Health, the healthcare charity, has appointed Now to handle its advertising and strategic communications.
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has won the £2 million advertising account for Total Greek Yoghurt, after a five-way pitch.
- John Ayling and Associates has been awarded the media planning and buying business for the Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative, previously handled by PHD.
Tags: For Goodness Shakes, Quiet Storm, Sony Computer Entertainment UK, PS4, PlayStation , Nuffield Health, Now, Total Greek Yoghurt, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, AMV BBDO, pitches, Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative, OMSC, JAA, John Ayling and Associates, PHD
Category: Account Moves