June 4, 2013
- Tourism Australia awarded its $250 million global account to Clemenger BBDO and the BBDO worldwide network, following a review. DT, part of Ogilvy Australia, has been awarded digital creative services. The collaboration between Clemenger BBDO and DT will run for three years, with an option to extend the contract for two further periods of 12 months.
- Marshalls selected LAPIZ as its Hispanic agency of record, following a review. The agency shift follows Marshalls’ previous agency, LatinWorks, winning the Target account earlier this year. Executives determined the two accounts conflicted and Marshalls opted for the change.
- HSF Affiliates LLC named BBDO Proximity Minneapolis as advertising agency of record for the new Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices real estate brokerage network. The agency will develop and execute a brand-awareness campaign to support the launch, using print, broadcast, social and new media elements.
- Martin|Williams Advertising was named agency of record for P.F Chang’s China Bistro and Pei Wei Asian Diner. Billings were not disclosed. The agency will handle brand strategy, creative development and execution for traditional and non-traditional media, media planning and buying as well as public relations support provided by Karwoski & Courage, an operating unit of Martin|Williams.
- Campbell Ewald has been named agency of record for Western Governors University, a nonprofit, online university serving nearly 40,000 students in all 50 states. The agency will be responsible for the university’s national and state-based marketing and advertising.
- Cargo was named agency of record for Mercedes-Benz Vans Canada, the division responsible for the sales and marketing of Sprinter vans. Cargo already handles digital marketing and sales training project services for the brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17XyNoa
- Heineken has appointed Fabric to build its brand presence in social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter, following a three-way pitch.