June 12, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/11yVI0S
- Goodyear Dunlop Tyres has hired the Omnicom-owned digital marketing agency Critical Mass to handle its social media community management, strategy and creative across EMEA.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19q1FVS
- Nando's, the Portuguese-themed restaurant chain, has appointed 101 to a global brand consultancy brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14WnVjj
- The Village Communications and The Red Brick Road have been appointed to launch Talent Backer, a website that will use crowd-funding to help people with a "talent" to finance their pursuits.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1btKC1C
- BBDO nabs NYC Marathon duties.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11vXqPs
- Horizon picks up more Honda dealer work.