July 2, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/14KsqyO
- Entertainment One, the film distributor also known as eOne, has consolidated its estimated £50 million UK and Ireland media planning and buying business into ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14nEEP0
- Huawei, the Chinese electronics company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications to its UK media account after a final pitch against Havas Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17D9nsG
- Carlsberg UK has appointed LBi to work on digital initiatives across its portfolio of brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b4s4rA
- Kenco, the coffee brand owned by Mondelez, has appointed Proximity London to manage the communications account for its Kenco Rewards programme.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17QFzMy
- Costa Bingo has hired MWO to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16Ltp2U
- Publicis Chemistry has won the £8m Royal Mail Group direct marketing account, after pitching against undisclosed agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10wNv09
- The Brooklyn Brothers has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the budget fashion retailer TK Maxx, which it claims is worth £20m.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10wOmxE
- Belkin, the American technology company, has named LikeFriends as its digital agency to support its recently announced sponsorship of the male Blanco Pro Cycling Team, ahead of the Tour de France.