July 3, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/123bRvW
- Scottish Power is set to appoint Fallon to its advertising account after a hotly contested pitch that lasted almost a year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cR6LIa
- Hotels.com has appointed m/SIX as its media planning and buying agency, replacing Havas Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13lAMRS
- Tesco has awarded its £10 million outdoor planning and buying business to WPP's Kinetic, ending its relationship with Interpublic's Rapport.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b7DZ7V
- Nintendo has brought in 77PR to handle its consumer PR in the UK following initial project work for the brand's Wii U console launch in December 2012.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14qC6Q8
- Siemens Home Appliances has appointed ODD as its lead creative agency in the UK after a four way pitch, replacing Purplefrog.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12FRp7E
- Hometown London has won the global advertising brief from Swatch, the watch manufacturer, following a competitive pitch.