August 7, 2013
- DLKW Lowe has retained the £73 million Morrisons advertising account following a three-way final pitch against M&C Saatchi and Adam&Eve/DDB.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cJosw3
- Grey London has won the estimated £10 million advertising account for United Biscuits portfolio of sweet brands including McVitie's Digestives, Jaffa Cakes and Hob Nobs.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19383Qr
- Draftfcb retains Kmart.
Read more: http://bit.ly/175hWe7
- SeaWorld moves media account to Initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16zORJQ
- Labatt creative account heads to Ammirati.
Read more: http://bit.ly/193dxuD
- Smirnoff leaves JWT for 72andSunny.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1c85Sjj
- Kohl's has hired Weber Shandwick as its new PR agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16zDNfH
- Charter Communications selects Saatchi New York as consumer agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16z6rxG
- Siemens hires WPP's Mediacom as global media agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/156WyCr