August 28, 2013
- Coca-Cola has awarded The Corner the advertising account for its fruit juice drink brand, Oasis.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13ZwVd3
- AIS London has won the holiday provider Club Med's integrated UK CRM account following a pitch process, ending the company's relationship with Cogent Elliott.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14DC2hH
- H&L and Davis Elen land regional McDonald's account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1drbqGf
- UM wins Hershey's global media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16KYiWd
- Goodby Silverstein wins Princess Cruises.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1c1IJvm
- Re/Max hires Leo Burnett.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19Pi73h
- Cavalry's MillerCoors roster grows with Keystone Light.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17ihPhC