September 12, 2013
- Premier Foods, the owner of Bisto, Hovis and Mr Kipling, will be forced to rethink its £20 million media account after the incumbent, StarcomMediaVest Group, resigned the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14IVlIn
- Netflix, the online video-on-demand service, has hired Fallon to work on its creative account in Europe ahead of a planned major advertising campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17ta1t2
- Guinness World Records, the global authority on record-breaking achievements, has appointed Brandhouse to overhaul its brand strategy ahead of its 60th anniversary next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1aF2koj
- Sony Corporation has hired Isobar UK to run creative global activation of its Fifa World Cup 2014 sponsorship in the run-up to the tournament in Brazil next summer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18feWR6
- TBWA wins BNY Mellon's global account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b9jcCO
- Droga5 outstrips Martin to win Chobani.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13RrQ4i
- Atkins picks new agency as the diet brand plots comeback.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17SKAlr
- Wieden & Kennedy wins TurboTax media-buying and planning duties.
Read more: http://bit.ly/181UAVu