October 15, 2013
- The Mushroom Bureau, the organisation tasked with promoting fresh cultivated mushrooms in the UK and Ireland, has appointed Kindred to handle its £2.4 million consumer communications programme.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1gHRs9c
- The Brooklyn Brothers have been appointed as the global creative agency of Apollo Tyres, which has a three-year sponsorship deal with the Premier League football team Manchester United.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19LZnzh
- Motors.co.uk picks Brave and MNC after pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/GWVQUg
- Columbus-based Resource was named agency of record for Sun Products’ Wisk laundry detergent and digital agency of record for all and Snuggle brands, following a review.As AOR for Wisk, Resource will be responsible for marketing efforts across all platforms. In addition, the agency will oversee all and Snuggle’s digital marketing duties, including social media efforts. Work will be handled out of the agency’s Chicago office.
- JC Penney parted ways with its creative agency, Y&R and hired three agencies to tackle creative, digital and social media efforts. Doner was tapped as lead creative agency while EVB and Victor & Spoils will handle social media and online work. JC Penney spent $504 million in measured media in 2012, per Kantar Media.
- ADT security tapped MediaCom to handle its media planning and buying duties. Doner previously handled the work. The agency bested Horizon Media for the win. Creative and digital portions of ADT’s account remain in review, with a decision expected this month.
- Gyro Chicago was named business-to-business agency of record for Cars.com.
- Fallon Minneapolis was named agency of record for Woodford Reserve bourbon, a brand under the Brown-Forman umbrella. Boxing Clever previously handled the work and will remain on the agency roster to handle sales promotions.