October 30, 2013
- Maxus has lost its long-standing £14 million Mercedes-Benz UK media planning and buying account, after parent company Daimler AG appointed Publicis Groupe after a Europe-wide pitch.
- Karmarama has been appointed as the lead agency for Sun-Pat and Hartley's by Hain Daniels, which bought the peanut butter and jam brands from Premier Foods last year.
- Hotels.com picks Crispin for its creative account.
- JWT joins Google's creative roster.
- McGarryBowen drives away with Maserati.
- 360i wins Clinique’s global digital account.