November 14, 2013
- Danone, the owner of the Evian and Activia brands, has consolidated its European media account into Group M, as part of its ongoing global media review, with MEC retaining the £40 million UK account.
- Coca-Cola has handed Wunderman a new CRM brief covering Northern Europe after a four-way pitch that kicked off in June.
- Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the £5 million advertising account for the food brand Colman's.
- Venables Bell wins Skyy Vodka.
- Olson wins Supercuts.
- The AA appoints VCCP to handle £16m advertising account.
- Beiersdorf expands MEC remit on €100m media business in Europe.