January 13, 2014
- Fast-food chain Church's Chicken has named Colorado-based Made its new U.S. advertising agency of record.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eA7L51
- Dixons Retail has announced the appointment of AMV BBDO as its lead creative and strategic agency for the UK and Ireland.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cWrY5K
- Chevrolet has moved its U.S. Hispanic account from Omnicom’s LatinWorks to Cassanova Pendrill, IPG-owned McCann’s Hispanic agency. Commonwealth is McCann’s agency that handles General Motors’ Chevrolet account. Latinworks handled the account for the last four years and the account shift is part of Chevrolet’s overall consolidation of its global advertising. Chevrolet spent $63.2 million on Hispanic media between January and September of 2013, according to Kantar Media.
- GNC tapped IPG-owned Carmichael Lynch to handle its creative and media work. The Arnell Group previously handled creative chores and Cramer-Krasselt handled media duties. The new campaign is slated to launch in the spring. GNC spent $41 million on measured media between January and September of 2013, according to Kantar Media.
- Crossmedia was named global media agency of record for Visit Scotland: Scotland’s National Tourism Organization, following a review. The agency will handle all media planning and buying for digital, print, OOH and TV campaigns in U.S. Visit Scotland spent $2.7 million on measured media in 2012 and $1.4 million between January and September of 2013, per Kantar Media.