February 5, 2014
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b2bfRB
- DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for the electricity and gas regulator Ofgem after a competitive pitch process managed by the Crown Commercial Service.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1natJyR
- Russian Standard Vodka has awarded its UK media planning and buying account to The Village Communications, after a three-way pitch involving Maxus and the incumbent John Ayling & Associates (JAA).
Read more: http://bit.ly/1jgmqIM
- Nissan and Renault appoint Digitas LBi to €50m+ brief following one of the "biggest ever" global digital reviews.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1jgnTyO
- Kew Royal Botanic Gardens has appointed Kindred, following a three way pitch, to handle its Grow Wild campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dqbyzH
- Fruit of the Loom has appointed Chapter as its pan-European lead strategic creative agency to work with its European B2B division.