- The Heineken-owned beer brand Kronenbourg 1664 has appointed Ogilvy & Mather to its £5 million UK advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ix7CCK
- EDF Energy has appointed AKQA as its lead digital advertising agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JgKoOI
- Carlsberg, the brewing group, has appointed LBi to handle its global digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IYCWIH
- AkzoNobel has appointed Glue Isobar to handle its digital creative account across its portfolio of DIY products.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KsQF8N
- Bombay Sapphire, the Bacardi Group gin brand, has added Gravity Road to its global roster to lead its content partnerships.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ip76nF
- VCCP has been handed the £25m advertising account for Muller Dairy, taking over from TBWA\London, which resigned from the account in December last year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IG6vT0
- Liam Gallagher’s fashion brand Pretty Green has hired the creative agency Holler to handle its advertising.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IJl1tz
- London Business School has appointed The Communications Agency to handle its advertising and customer communications activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IMcvn3
- Orbis, the international fund management company, has appointed the start-up agency The Corner to handle its £7 million advertising activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KsRIWg
Tags: Heineken, Kronenbourg 1664, Ogilvy & Mather, EDF Energy, AKQA, Carlsberg, LBi, AkzoNobel, Glue Isobar, DIY, Bombay Sapphire, Bacardi Group, Gravity Road, VCCP, Muller Dairy, TBWA\London, Pretty Green, Holler, Orbis, London Business School, The Commun
Category: Account Moves