August 23, 2012
Read more: http://bit.ly/OyCAvq
- Everything Everywhere is consolidating its advertising account into Publicis Groupe's Saatchi & Saatchi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PJeJKY
- TxtLoan, the high-interest, short-term loan company, has hired VCCP and MediaVest after a pitch to handle its respective advertising and media accounts ahead of a major marketing drive.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OyCWCr
- Duracell, the Procter & Gamble battery brand, has picked Grey London to handle its estimated £15 million global advertising account, ending a three-decade relationship with Ogilvy & Mather.
Read more: http://bit.ly/O8yOa6
- Hertz, the global car rental company, has extended its relationship with media agency Initiative after a competitive pitch involving undisclosed agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SYJ3Q4
- Clearblue, the pregnancy and fertility products brand, has appointed Proximity London to handle its global digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ssd7I5
- Viking River Cruises has appointed M&C Saatchi and Walker Media to its UK and US advertising and media accounts respectively.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Q2wlTI
- JWT London has landed the digital account for the Nestle chocolate brand Aero.
Read more: http://bit.ly/P3ZUnZ
- The NSPCC has appointed Inferno to handle its £5 million fundraising ad account.