September 20, 2012
- MEC has won the media planning and buying account for the holiday company Butlins, after a review of the £5 million business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QosMGB
- Center Parcs, which spends £5 million on advertising, has appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle a brand repositioning brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SaY6dQ
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been appointed as the lead agency on a campaign to combat global hunger for a coalition of major charities including Oxfam, Christian Aid, Save the Children and Unicef.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uljeuc
- Samsung has appointed Jam to handle the global social media account for its new Galaxy Camera.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PLm61Q
- MPG Media Contacts has won the £2 million media planning and buying account for the estate agent Your Move.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UljABe