- Virgin Holidays has appointed Lida to handle its £5 million direct marketing account.
- Unilever is set to reappoint Mindshare to its £550 million media planning and buying account in Western Europe after an intensive nine-month review process.
- UKTV has appointed Mother as its retained agency to handle off-air marketing and advertising for its Dave, Watch and Alibi channels.
- The Payments Council, the UK payment services body, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to promote the benefits of switching bank accounts.
- Dreams, the bedroom furniture retailer, has appointed MWO to handle its £24 million advertising account.
- MPG Media Contacts has picked up the £2 million UK media planning and buying account for Illva Saronno, the Italian owner of the Tia Maria and Disaronno brands.
- AkzoNobel has appointed Rapp to handle its £10 million international digital account across a portfolio of brands including Dulux.
- Creature London has won the £2 million advertising account for the estate agent Your Move after a competitive pitch.
Tags: Virgin Holidays, Lida, AIS, Archibald Ingall Stretton, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, TMW, M&C Saatchi Group, Initiative, Interpublic, Mindshare, Unilever, Mother London, UKTV, Dare, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, AMV BBDO, PAA, The Payments Council, Partners Andrews Aldridge, MWO, Dreams, BJL, The Leith Agency, Now, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, RKCR/Y&R, MPG Media Contacts, Illva Saronno, MEC, AkzoNobel, Rapp, Dulux, Creature London, Your Move, Karmarama, M&C Saatchi
Category: Account Moves