October 11, 2012
- Unilever has awarded the global advertising account for its Dove Men+Care range to Bartle Bogle Hegarty's London and New York offices without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RRTbwE
- The Corner has been hired by the Bullitt Group to launch its range of Caterpillar mobile phones globally, after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UNjxUx
- DHL, the logistics company, has hired Razorfish as its global lead digital agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UTJdt1
- Beta has been appointed as the pan-European lead digital agency for the Avis and Budget car rental brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VVZsL6
- Allianz Group, the financial services company, has appointed Grey London to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QUuWOp
- Amira Group, India's largest privately owned rice company, has appointed Engine to handle a multi-million-pound campaign to launch the brand in the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QUv5BA
- Center Parcs, the UK holiday park operator, has appointed Walker Media to its estimated £5 million integrated media planning and buying business after a four-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T9xjtT
- SABMiller, the global brewing giant, has consolidated the UK advertising arrangements for its Peroni Nastro Azzurro brand into M&C Saatchi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T9xBB0
- Mysinglefriend.com, the dating website founded by the celebrity property renovator Sarah Beeny, has appointed Creature London and the media agency MNC ahead of its first TV ad campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WXjG51
- The organising body for the Rugby League World Cup 2013 has appointed McCann Manchester to promote the tournament, following a pitch process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RjxSVn
- Zoopla Property Group, the online property portal, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its Primelocation brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SOCkeV