June 19, 2013
- AnalogFolk has landed a place on HSBC's agency roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17XWig6
- Liverpool TV appoints London’s Media15.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11Om7b1
- Furniture Village awards marketing contract to 7thingsmedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17mng1N
- Ogilvy wins Melbourne Food and Wine Festival account after competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11OmyC9
- Firstborn nabs digital AOR duties for L’Oreal Luxe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12Ix8zR
June 17, 2013
- BBDO, Atmosphere Proximity win N.A. Emirates Airline.
Read more: http://bit.ly/141qLEH
June 14, 2013
- Hypernaked has picked up a brief from its existing client Danone to manage a digital campaign for the Danone Nations Cup 2013, an international football tournament for children.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11kQLJi
June 13, 2013
- Lean Mean Fighting Machine has picked up a global digital brief from Unilever, the owner of Flora, to promote the margarine category.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17Jv9gW
- Douwe Egberts, the Dutch coffee brand, has appointed Arnold KLP to its £4 million UK integrated ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11BI5xZ
June 12, 2013
- Goodyear Dunlop Tyres has hired the Omnicom-owned digital marketing agency Critical Mass to handle its social media community management, strategy and creative across EMEA.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11yVI0S
- Nando's, the Portuguese-themed restaurant chain, has appointed 101 to a global brand consultancy brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19q1FVS
- The Village Communications and The Red Brick Road have been appointed to launch Talent Backer, a website that will use crowd-funding to help people with a "talent" to finance their pursuits.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14WnVjj
- BBDO nabs NYC Marathon duties.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1btKC1C
- Horizon picks up more Honda dealer work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11vXqPs