March 14, 2013
- Albion has picked up the £10 million advertising account for the internet-connected TV platform YouView.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z1Dcf8
- Arena Media has lost the £12 million Thomas Cook media planning and buying business to Aegis Media's Carat Manchester without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZCm28F
- Oxfam has appointed Proximity London to handle its digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Y5gYL
March 13, 2013
- Center Parcs has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle its £5m advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10MGcDe
- Adam & Eve/DDB has retained the £11m UK advertising account for Flora, the Unilever yellow fats brand, following a six-month competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zzyfep
- Fitness First, the gym group, has hired Omnicom's Tribal DDB as its global digital agency without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10Fw37s
March 12, 2013
- Campbell Ewald poised to land Cadillac.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yfljwj
- Red Tettemer + Partners was awarded global brand creative duties for Reyka Vodka.Warsteiner beer tapped Amsterdam Worldwide to create a global campaign. The agency was selected, following a competitive pitch. The incumbent was Kolle Rebbe. The first campaign is expected to break in the US in the first half of 2014.
- Opportunity International tapped The Martin Agency to develop a global brand strategy and platform.
- Rebel Industries, Los Angeles, was awarded experiential duties for craft distiller Junior Johnson’s Midnight Moon Moonshine, a Piedmont Distillers brand. The nationwide program will kick off this spring.
- Following a three-month review, Thermafuse hair care products named BooneOakley as its advertising agency of record. The incumbent, Glint Advertising & Design, Hurst, Texas, did not compete. A budget of $1 million will go to trade print advertising, along with online and traditional direct marketing.
- Martin|Williams Advertising was named agency of record for Wolverine, a manufacturer of footwear and apparel. Martin|Williams will provide strategic marketing and creative services for its work, outdoor, heritage and apparel product lines. Billings were not disclosed.
- Firehouse was named agency of record for Blackmon Mooring, a provider of residential & commercial cleaning as well as disaster restoration. The agency will be responsible for strategic planning, brand and creative development, media planning, search and social media strategies across Blackmon Mooring’s markets in Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia and California.
- Preferred Mutual Insurance Company, a property and casualty insurance provider, has named Eric Mower + Associates as its agency of record.
- levin|bridge was named agency of record for Harman, a global provider of audio and infotainment solutions.
March 8, 2013
- 18 Feet & Rising has joined Kopparberg's £4m advertising roster and is planning a "breakthrough" integrated campaign for the premium cider brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XvfwUC
- Grey Group has retained its position as the global lead agency for Pringles following a pitch prompted by the brand's sale to Kellogg's last June.
Read more: http://bit.ly/X2IhKk
- Brave, the creative agency, has extended its relationship with John Frieda-owner Kao UK to include digital and social media activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YHiEvh
- HSBC has split its £400 million global creative account three-ways between Grey London, Saatchi & Saatchi and incumbent, JWT.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VQnNTb
- Simmons bedding shifts media business to MEC.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XXUlai
- Walmart streamlines its PR agency relationships.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10qhzvM
March 7, 2013
- The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZgREDZ
- Heineken USA ends partnership with Mexican ad agency as English-language campaigns didn’t translate.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zu7aKQ
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People appoints Palmer Hargreaves for creative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZqnI6g
- Christie + Co names Smith & Milton as its creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WGC80l
- Scion turns to Wong, Doody to boost regional marketing.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WWdZss
- P&G moves Tampax to Publicis.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XWTFlh