February 21, 2013
- Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk as the global digital agency on Malibu.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YJ6kYR
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up a global brief from Pirelli to promote its premium tyres after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zk8tMM
- Kayak, the US-based travel search engine, has hired ZenithOptimedia to handle its digital and offline media planning and buying business across Europe, including the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11XEKie
- Creature London has picked up the £10 million ad account for Molson Coors' Carling.
Read more: http://bit.ly/157stWl
- Incumbents win global Jim Beam pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13i7OvY
February 20, 2013
- Carlsberg is understood to have appointed Santo Advertising to handle its global ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15vr90z
- VCCP has won the £15m pan-European consolidated advertising account for the car rental firm Avis Budget Group following a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WWXXfU
- Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yaui0m
- Arnold lands Del Monte's milk-bone brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11VkgGV
- Lionsgate hires Mindshare to handle media.
- Zipcar taps Campbell Ewald, hires new CMO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13fROKN
February 15, 2013
February 14, 2013
- French Connection is reviewing its creative arrangements after a split with 101, its agency for the past two years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WLcsTK
- Lidl has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £21 million UK advertising account, ahead of a brand campaign that it hopes will emulate the success of the rival discount retailer Aldi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12OMX7m
- Innocent, the smoothie-maker majority-owned by Coca-Cola, has appointed 101 to handle its £6 million advertising account ahead of a boost in marketing spend.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Wr4H3E
- General Mills has appointed McCann London to handle the UK and international advertising account for the Nature Valley cereal bar brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VXbdgp
- The Health Lottery has selected MediaCom to handle its media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ujx1GG
- Mullen picks up American Greetings.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12Ar3jY
February 13, 2013
- Bacardi moves global rum account to BETC London from WPP.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YddOUZ