February 26, 2013
- Kavli, makers of the Primula Cheese spread, has appointed Quiet Storm as its creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VLkjQz
- Albion has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the Frucor Beverages-owned brand V Energy Drinks following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XYLrIE
- Benjamin Moore & Company named The Martin Agency its agency of record, responsible for creative in North America and media planning and buying in the U.S. Print advertising debuts this month and the first full campaign from the agency rolls out later this year. Billings are undisclosed.
- Sherwin-Williams Paint and Sundries Brands selected Marcus Thomas as digital agency of record for its Dutch Boy, Purdy, Krylon and Pratt & Lambert brands.
- KSL Media was tapped to handle media buying and planning duties for WellPet.
- Heat was tapped by La Crema Winery to launch a marketing campaign, set to debut in May. Work will consist of print, digital, experiential, point-of-sale and trade development.
- TVGla was named digital creative agency of record for My Dirty Jobs.
- Delaware North Companies selected Dixon Schwabl as agency of record for all marketing communications and promotional initiatives at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, which is operated by Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts. The agency will handle creative marketing campaigns, promotions, special events, media buys and non-traditional marketing initiatives.
- Kelliher Samets Volk was named lead agency for Boston-based Mass Save. The Cadmus Group previously handled the account.
- Brolik added Upstage Video and Cheng Crowns to its client roster list.
- The International Yacht Restoration School in Newport, R.I. named FORGE worldwide as its agency of record.
- Biogenic Reagents, a renewable energy and clean technology company, selected Haberman to handle marketing communications and infographics development for sales and investor outreach.
February 25, 2013
February 22, 2013
- Google has moved its global advertising account for its Chrome browser out of Bartle Bogle Hegarty and into 72andSunny.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WZbQsm
- Hmm, so did Grey take global duties on Pringles biz?
Read more: http://bit.ly/UNrAQJ
- Carat Manchester is believed to have picked up the £5 million media planning and buying business for Mirror Group, previously handled by Arena Media, without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YrjybU
- Farrow & Ball, the luxury paint and wallpaper brand, has appointed M2M to its media planning and buying account for the UK, Western Europe and the US.
- Abbott Pharma spinoff selects Spark to handle $365 million media business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XqunPm
February 21, 2013
- Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk as the global digital agency on Malibu.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YJ6kYR
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up a global brief from Pirelli to promote its premium tyres after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Zk8tMM
- Kayak, the US-based travel search engine, has hired ZenithOptimedia to handle its digital and offline media planning and buying business across Europe, including the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11XEKie
- Creature London has picked up the £10 million ad account for Molson Coors' Carling.
Read more: http://bit.ly/157stWl
- Incumbents win global Jim Beam pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13i7OvY
February 20, 2013
- Carlsberg is understood to have appointed Santo Advertising to handle its global ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15vr90z
- VCCP has won the £15m pan-European consolidated advertising account for the car rental firm Avis Budget Group following a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WWXXfU
- Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yaui0m
- Arnold lands Del Monte's milk-bone brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11VkgGV
- Lionsgate hires Mindshare to handle media.
- Zipcar taps Campbell Ewald, hires new CMO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13fROKN